J. Goldman & Associates LLC “JGA” is currently seeking experienced Manhattan Active Omni/DOMS Consultants, to staff multiple long-term LM projects with high-growth progressive companies.
Who we are.
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their process and solution internally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Focus on the installation delivery of material flow analysis, Manhattan Associates DOMS/OMS solutions, facility layout and design, logistics network analysis, productivity metrics, or process improvements
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
- Construct project analysis and costing as well as information generation
- Act as a point of contact for client throughout the duration of the project
- Assist the client in configuration and implementation of the Manhattan Labor Management software system
- Trains end-users on solution
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required
The Right Candidate will need:
- Bachelor or advanced Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- 2-5 years professional industry experience as a Consultant/Sr. Consultant with direct Manhattan DOMS experience required
- Lean Process Improvement training (Green belt certification is highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of relevant Core ERP systems and integration points, such as Merchandising, ERP, Inventory Control, Payment Processing Systems, Order Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- 50% to 75% Travel Required.
- No 3rd Parties Please.