J. Goldman & Associates LLC “JGA” is currently seeking experienced Manhattan Labor Management (LM) consultants, to staff an LMS Project kicking off in July 2021. The role will require travel. Recent experience configuring Manhattan LMS a must!!
Who we are.
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their process and solution internally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is the configuration of Manhattan LMS.
- WMOS experience considered a major Plus.
- Focus on the installation delivery of material flow analysis, labor-management solutions, facility layout, and design, logistics network analysis, productivity metrics, or process improvements
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
- Act as a point of contact for the client throughout the duration of the project
- Assist the client in configuration and implementation of the Manhattan Labor Management software system
- Trains end-users on the solution.
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required.
The Right Candidate will need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- 2-5 years professional industry experience as a Consultant/Sr. Consultant with recent Manhattan LMS experience required
- Lean Process Improvement training (Green belt certification is highly desirable)
- Familiar with Pre-determined time systems.
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- 50% to 75% Travel Required.
- No 3rd Parties Please.