J.Goldman & Associates LLC “JGA” is currently seeking experienced WMOS Delivery consultants, to staff multiple long-term projects with high-growth progressive companies.
Who we are.
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their process and solution internally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Experienced Implementing Manhattan WMOS to new and existing DCs.
- Experienced utilizing the Manhattan WMOS capabilities and client's customizations to deliver solutions for business needs.
- Ability to perform configuration within Manhattan WMOS package.
- Should be able to work with Manhattan associates, delivery team, and DC operations to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
- Experience working with enterprise and solution architecture to deliver solutions that are compliant to next generation architecture.
- Experience creating technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
- Experience with other Manhattan solutions such as Slotting Optimization, SCI Reporting, MIF / DIF, LMS, etc
- Experience reading and writing SQL a must
The Right Candidate will need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- Multiple full cycle implementations.
- At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- At least 5 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- 5 years professional industry experience as a Consultant/Sr. Consultant with direct Manhattan WMOS experience required
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- 50-75% Travel Required.
- No 3rd Parties Please.