J.Goldman & Associates LLC “JGA” is currently seeking an experienced WMS Delivery Project Manager to staff multiple long-term projects with high-growth progressive companies.
Who we are.
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their process and solution internally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Experienced Implementing Manhattan WMS, OMS, and TMS products required.
- Experienced utilizing the Manhattan WMS capabilities and client's customizations to deliver solutions for business needs.
- Should be able to work with Manhattan associates, delivery team, and DC operations to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
The Right Candidate will need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- Multiple full cycle implementations.
- At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- At least 5 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- 5 years professional industry experience as a Consultant/Sr. Consultant with direct Manhattan WMS product experience required
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- 50-75% Travel Required.
- No 3rd Parties Please.